The application process for accreditation for the Davis Cup Madrid Finals 2020 – to be held from 23 to 29 November – will start in May 2020. More details will follow in the coming months. All media accredited for 2019 will automatically receive an email about the procedure and other information regarding the 2020 event.
Please read the following information carefully concerning the accreditation application process.
- The deadline will be announced on this website.
- A request for accreditation does not mean acceptance. All applicants will receive an email regarding the status of their accreditation.
- All media accreditation is processed by the Kosmos Tennis and ITF communications teams in accordance with the national associations’ press officers.
- Only official media representatives will be considered.
- The application process must be completed by any writer, photographer or non-rights holder representative who wishes to cover the event.
- Those considered for accreditation to the Davis Cup Madrid Finals 2020 are daily newspapers, evening newspapers, Sunday newspapers, international wire services and news agencies, photo agencies, tennis/sports magazines, tennis/sports internet sites and radio and TV networks.
- Applications from freelancers should be supported in writing by the editor or sports editor of the publication or organisation interested in his/her coverage of the event.
- Radio booths: information about radio booths will be included in the accreditation process.
- Non-rights holder TV crews: All ENG crew members should follow this application process and will be informed about restrictions. We remind you that the use of cameras and recording equipment by TV crews that are not authorised to do so will lead to the withdrawal of accreditation.
- Only media holding a valid TV accreditation are allowed to film/record moving images.
- All media representatives interested in accreditation – or with any questions about the process – can email email@example.com