The application process for accreditation for the Davis Cup Madrid Finals 2019 - to be held from 18th to 24th November- is now open. Please read all the below information carefully before beginning your application.
- The deadline is 10th September.
- The request of an accreditation does not mean acceptance. All applicants will receive an email regarding the status of their accreditation.
- Media Accreditation is processed by the Kosmos Tennis and ITF Communications teams in accordance with the National Associations’ Press Officers.
- Only official media representatives will be considered.
- The application process must be completed by any writer, photographer or non-rights holder representative who wishes to cover the event.
- Those considered for accreditation to the Davis Cup Madrid Finals 2019 are Daily Newspapers, Evening Newspapers, Sunday Newspapers, International Wire Service and News Agencies, Photo Agencies, Tennis/Sport Magazines, Tennis/Sport Internet sites and Radio and TV networks.
- Applications from freelancers should be supported in writing by the Editor or Sports Editor of the publication or organisation interested in his/her coverage of the event.
- Radio booths: information about radio booths included in the credential process.
- Non-rights holder TV crews: All ENG crew members should follow this credential process and will be informed about restrictions. We remind you that the use of cameras and recording videos by TV crews that are not authorised to do so will lead to the withdrawal of their accreditation.
- Only media holding a valid TV accreditation are allowed to film/record moving images.
- All media representatives interested in accreditation -or with any questions about the process- can email email@example.com