Identity: KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS, S.L. (the provider)
Tax identification number (NIF): B66803289
Postal address: Calle Beethoven 15, Planta 6, 08021, Barcelona.
Telephone: +34 938 071 458 during office hours for serving the public.
Data Protection Officer: NOT DESIGNATED
KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS, S.L., as the party responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and other regulations in force on the protection of personal data, in particular the Organic Law for Data Protection (LOPD-GDD), informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, both of a technical and organisational nature, to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
RELATED COMPANIES: KOSMOS GLOBAL HOLDING, S.L. and affiliates may have access to the data because they partially share the structure with the Party Responsible for the File.
Your personal data shall only be used for the following purposes:
- To carry out the necessary administrative formalities with ticket purchasers;
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social media communities or any other electronic or physical means, if the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- To respond to queries and/or provide information requested by the User;
- To provide the services and/or products contracted or subscribed by the User;
- To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electrically, in order to obtain your opinion on the service provided; and
- Analysis of profiles and usability may be carried out.
- The data of clients and/or suppliers shall be processed, within the contractual relationship that connects them with the data controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and employment obligations that are necessary in virtue of the legislation in force.
- Security of facilities through a video surveillance system.
- Recording of events to make videos or promotional montages, without spatial or temporal limitation.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a written statement with the subject "Withdrawal" to email@example.com. This shall be addressed whenever possible in compliance with the legislation in force.
According to the LSSICE, KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS does not engage in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User. Consequently, in all communications received from the provider, the user is able to cancel their express consent to receive our communications.
We shall not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or court order.
RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
Your data shall be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right of cancellation of, opposition to or limitation to processing. We shall, however, retain certain personally identifiable and traffic data for a maximum period of two years should it be so required by Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions arising from misuse of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated processing that have an effect on your data.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of data is your consent given to carry out the purposes described above, which shall be requested at the time of ticking the appropriate box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information on the Provider's products and services.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legal basis for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and employment obligations that are necessary under the legislation in force shall be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties. In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legal basis for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and employment obligations that are necessary under the legislation in force shall be the previous existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Although at the time of subscription the user expressly authorises the sending of commercial communications, it is advised that the legal basis when the recipient is a customer who has acquired a ticket through the portal shall be, in addition to consent, that which derives from the previous contractual relationship between KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS and the user.
Any communication sent shall be incorporated into the information systems of KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS. By accepting these policies, terms and conditions, the User expressly consents to KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
· In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, sending such communications by electronic means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information on services and products of KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS equal to or similar to those initially contracted or of interest by the User.
· The retention of data for the periods provided for in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and relevant others is by corporate phone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the COMPANY shall be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures available through the means of communication in question.
RECIPIENTS OF TRANSFERS OR ASSIGNMENTS
KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS shall transfer your data, indistinctly, to the International Tennis Federation ("ITF"), being the highest International Tennis Organization, and whose address is at Bank Lane, Roehampton, London SW15 5XZ (https: // www.itftennis.com); as well as in favour of COMPRISED OF RAKUTEN, INC. (or the company designated for this purpose and which will be communicated at the appropriate time), the Sponsor, with the aim of contacting the user for the transmission of information of interest, sending promotions, etc.
The head office is in Tokyo(https://global.rakuten.com/corp/about/).
It is also possible that the data of those who acquire content and/or data through Canadian channels may be transferred to the Canadien Tennis Federation.
User personal data may be communicated to KOSMOS necessary service providers, and even could be the object of an international data transfer to countries located outside the European Economic Area, including countries that do not provide an adequate data protection level, equivalent to European Regulation. In such cases, any legal steps shall be taken in order to guarantee an adequate data protection level. In particular, User’s data may be transferred to U.S.A. by the Salesforce provider, which transfer has been authorized by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
It is expressly stated that this is an international transfer and the user knows and expressly authorises it. Apart from this transfer, no transfer or communication of data is carried out unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a judicial procedure or legal obligation, or after obtaining the user's consent.
The information you provide us both through this website and through the application shall be hosted on the servers of KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS, contracted to the company 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L. with company tax number (CIF) B62844725 and tax domicile located at Calle Girona 81-83 local 3, Malgrat de Mar. The processing of this entity's data is regulated by a contract between the provider and the company. Under no circumstances shall this party in charge of data processing subcontract services that involve any processing of data by third parties without our previous consent.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
As a user-data subject, you can request the exercise of the following rights before KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS by submitting a letter to the postal address of the header or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as the Subject: "GDPR, Rights Affected", and attaching a photocopy of your national ID document or any analogous legal means, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data which is subject to processing.
- Right of rectification or deletion: allows the correction of errors and modification of data that are found to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows for the deletion of data that prove to be inappropriate or excessive.
- Right of opposition: the right of the data subject not to have his/her personal data processed or for the processing of his/her personal data to cease.
- Limitation of processing: involves the marking of stored personal data in order to limit future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data being processed to the data subject, in order that the data subject may transmit such data to another data controller, without hindrance.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects the party concerned.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that your data protection rights may have been violated (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The data collected by the responsible party are as follows:
- Those that users provide through the various services offered on the website, in particular: name, surname, national ID document, address, data for economic transaction.
- Those included in the various forms provided on the website.
The refusal to supply compulsory data shall result in it not being possible to address the specific request in question. You represent that the information and data you provide to us are accurate, current and truthful. In the event of a change, please inform us immediately so that the information being processed is always up-to-date and free from errors.
If you contract the service or purchase the product through our website www.daviscupfinals.com we shall ask you to provide us with information about yourself, including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
We inform you that KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS may have a presence on social networks. The processing of the data of people who become followers on the social networks (and/or who carry out any link or connection action through such social networks) of the official pages of KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS shall be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access that belong to the social network, as appropriate in each case, and that have been previously accepted by the user.
KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS shall process your data for the purposes of correctly managing your presence on the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that Social Networks regulations permit.
The publication of content is prohibited if:
- It is alleged to be unlawful under national, Community or international law or it is to engage in allegedly unlawful activities or to contravene the principles of good faith.
- Doing so violates the fundamental rights of people, lacks courtesy on the network, harasses or may generate negative opinions of our users or third parties and in general whatever content KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS deems inappropriate.
- And, in general, it contravenes the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Furthermore, KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS reserves the right to remove from the website or the corporate social network, without prior notice, any content that is considered inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks shall be incorporated into a file owned by KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS, which may send you information of interest.
In all cases, if you send personal information through the social network, KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS shall be exempt from responsibility in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user should consult the corresponding particular conditions of the network in question if he/she wants to be made aware of them.
The data you provide shall be processed confidentially. The Provider has adopted all technical and organisational measures and all levels of protection necessary to guarantee security in the processing of data and to prevent their alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the current technological status and the nature of the data stored. Furthermore, it is also guaranteed that processing and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s device, such as their personal computer, mobile telephone, tablet, etc. These files are used by the website to remember information about the visit, such as language preferences and other options, while helps to set things up for their next visit and make the website more useful by personalising its content. Cookies play a very important role improving the experience of using the website.
How are cookies used?
A visit to a page on daviscupfinals.com may generate the following types of cookie:
- Anonymous analytics cookies:
Every time a user visits the website, software provided by another organisation generates an 'anonymous analytics cookie'.
These cookies can tell us whether or not you have visited the site before.
Your browser will tell us if you have these cookies and, if you don't, we generate new ones.
This allows us to track how many individual users we have and how often they visit the site.
We use them to gather statistics: for example, the number of visits to a page.
(For example, Google Analytics and Pardot)
- Third party advertising cookies
Some of the advertisements you see on daviscupfinals.com are provided by other organisations. These organisations can use their own anonymous cookies to track how many people have seen a particular ad, or to track how many people have seen it more than once.
The companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies, and we have no access to read or write these cookies. These organizations may use their cookies to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites, based on your visit to daviscupfinals.com.
(For example, Facebook, Google and Adform)
- Other third party cookies
On some pages of our website, other organisations may also set their own anonymous cookies. They do this to track the success of their application, or to customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work, our website cannot access these cookies, nor can the other organisation access the data in cookies we use on our website.
For example, when you share an article using a social media sharing button (for example, Facebook) on daviscupfinals.com, the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this.
- How do I turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the 'Help' option in your browser for more details.
KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
To all effects, relations between KOSMOS GLOBAL TENNIS and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parts are submitted expressly.